Archive for October, 2007|Monthly archive page

I am getting 20Mil USD!!!!

Seems now i have an option to enjoy Saddam’s money 😀 An interesting junk email I got one of these mails – thought its different than the Nigerian Widow of a Military General asking for help 😉
—– Forwarded Message —-
From: “jgmorgan@casscomm.com” <jgmorgan@casscomm.com>
Sent: Monday, 15 October, 2007 3:36:56 PM
Subject: URGENT PARTNER NEEDED

My name is Mr Ali Raheem a british , I am working with a security company in Iraq, I am serving in the military of the 1st Armored Division in Iraq, as you know we are being attacked by insurgents everyday and car bombs. We managed to move funds belonging to Saddam Hussein’s family. The total amount is ($20.560 million) Twenty million five hundred and sixty thousand US dollars in cash, mostly in100 dollar bills We want to move this money to you, so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for banking.We will take 70%, my partner and I. You take the other 30%. No strings attached, just help us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a war zone.

We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the money out in two large silver boxes, using diplomatic immunity. If you are interested I will send you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we can trust and will assist us.CAN I TRUST YOU? When you receive this letter, kindly send me an e-mail address signifying your interest, including your most confidential telephone/fax numbers, your office or residential address, for quick communication also your contact details.

NOTE: This business is risk free. The boxes can be shipped out in 72hrs. Also i would like you to contact me on my private email address for security reasons: ali.raheeem@yahoo.com

Best regards,
Ali Raheem.

Advertisements